Be conscientious, choose well and make it last.
Dry cleaning is an efficient, safe and eco-friendly way to care for your pima cotton garments.
Instructions on how to properly hand wash your organic cotton garments.
- Wash your garment by hand, using water at room temperature, and a mild soap or shampoo.
- Leave it to soak for two to three minutes, then rinse it with cold water.
- To drain excess water from the garment, place a towel on a flat surface, then stretch the garment on it.
- Then, make a roll with the towel and garment together.
- Finally, unroll and leave it flat to dry.
Instructions on how to properly care for your organic cotton hand-knit dolls.
- Put your hand-knit doll in a smooth cotton pillow case and tie off the end of the pillow case.
- Use washing machine on gentle cycle with cold water and mild soap.
- Pull out of pillow case after wash cycle and let your doll air dry.