Be conscientious, choose well and make it last.
Dry cleaning is an efficient, safe and eco-friendly way to care for your alpaca garments.
Instructions on how to properly hand wash your alpaca garments. (Bucket required)
- Gently wash your garment by hand, using water at room temperature, and a mild soap or shampoo. (1 to 2 minutes)
- Leave it to soak (2 to 3 minutes)
- Rinse it well in a bucket with clean water at room temperature.
- Gently squeeze the garment throughout.
- Drain excess water by placing a towel on a flat surface, and gently stretching the garment on it.
- Make a roll with the towel and garment together. (Pad down gently)
- Finally, unroll and leave the garment flat to dry.
- Felted & Boiled Alpaca - Dry Clean Only. Do Not Hand Wash.
- Loom Scarves & Shawls - Dry Clean Only. Do Not Hand Wash.