Be conscientious, choose well and make it last.
Dry cleaning is an efficient, safe and eco-friendly way to care for your alpaca garments.
Instructions on how to properly hand wash your alpaca garments.
- Wash your garment by hand, using water at room temperature, and a mild soap or shampoo.
- Leave it to soak for two to three minutes, then rinse it with cold water.
- To drain excess water from the garment, place a towel on a flat surface, then stretch the garment on it.
- Then, make a roll with the towel and garment together.
- Finally, unroll and leave it flat to dry.
Alpaca fiber is anti-microbial, anti-fungal and thus odor-resistant. It stays cleaner longer, making it environmentally friendly.
"The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it." Robert Swan.