How To Keep Your Cotton Garment Beautiful
Be conscientious, choose well and make it last.
Dry cleaning is an efficient, safe and eco-friendly way to care for your pima cotton garments.
Instructions on how to properly hand wash your alpaca garments.
- Wash your garment by hand, using water at room temperature, and a mild soap or shampoo.
- Leave it to soak for two to three minutes, then rinse it with cold water.
- To drain excess water from the garment, place a towel on a flat surface, then stretch the garment on it.
- Then, make a roll with the towel and garment together.
- Finally, unroll and leave it flat to dry.